Drupal - Content Managers (Sydney)
About the course
At the end of this course you will have an understanding about how Drupal is structured, gained experience with Drupal tools and be more confident in administering a Drupal site.
- An overview of the web, its constraints, and how Drupal fits into it.
- How web addresses (URLs) are made and how to change them
- Writing content for the web
- Rich text editing
- Paste from word processing
- Basic HTML
- the elements and what they are
- why semantic markup is important
- An overview of Drupal
- navigating the Drupal interface
- understanding Drupal content
- Commonly used modules
- Adding / changing Menu links
- understanding the implications of doing so
- Managing users, roles
- Uploading / linking
- images, documents, videos, pages
- How to learn more
Note: These are the topics normally covered but might alter slightly depending on the needs of the attendees.
New or current content managers and administrators who are administering Drupal 7 or Drupal 8 sites.