There was a real need within Tyres4U to deliver compliance courses throughout the entire organisation and also deliver targeted safe working courses that focused on safe tyre fitting. Tyres4U also needed to support its sales teams with product and sales training across its entire network delivering consistent training content approved by management.
The disparate spread of learners with different yet specific training needs created a real challenge for Tyres4U to deliver quality targeted training in a cost effective way. Added to that, Tyres4U needed comprehensive training records for all staff to maintain their ISO9001 accreditation. Tyres4U had some key requirements which an LMS had to fulfill, namely:
- Manage compliance training and assessment programs providing evidence of compliance admissible in a court of law
- Allow for future growth in alignment with organisational growth
- Provide powerful and customisable reporting tools
- Deliver simple navigation especially for learners unfamiliar with technology
- Allow managers to view and monitor their team members’ learning
- Deliver courses targeted to learners based on their business unit